2. Barbados Community College. Programs & Courses for 2017-2018 Academic Year.
3. The Second Richard Allsopp Memorial Lecture. "The Dictionary of Caribbean English Usage: A Guiding Light in the Development of Caribbean Lexicography of the 21st Century."
4. 4th Barbados Independent Film Festival. January 11-15 2017.
5. Barbados Human Resource Development Strategy 2011-2016. Developing National, Institutional and Human Capacity for Sustainable Growth.
6. Community Independence Celebrations. Mini-Parks & Gardens Competition. Communities Bloom.
7. Criminal Justice Research and Planning Unit. Action Network. Special Edition Newsletter. Reflections at 50.
8. Faculty of Humanities & Education. Undergraduate. Cave Hill Campus.
9. Faculty of Law. Undergraduate. Cave Hill Campus.
10. Faculty of Medical Sciences. Cave Hill Campus.
11. Faculty of Science & Technology. Undergraduate. Cave Hill Campus.
12. Faculty of Social Sciences. Undergraduate. Cave Hill Campus.
13. Programme for the Official Opening of Exchange. A Place of Mystery and Discovery.
14. The 50th Anniversary of Independence. 1966-2016.
15. The University of the West Indies Cave Hill Campus. Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Creative Arts. Faculty of Humanities and Education. Undergraduate Programmes.
16. Barbados Tourism Product Authority. Doing Tourism Differently.
17. #Big. Barbados IslandFit Games 2015.
18. Builders of Barbados. Definitive Stamp Issue 2015.
19. A Celebration of the Holy Eucharist to Commemorate 168 Years of Public Library Service in Barbados. St. Peter's Parish Chruch. October 18, 2015. Rev. Peter Haynes.
20. Certificate Legal Office Assistant.
21. Child Care & Development.
22. Medical Office Assistant's Course.
23. National Qualifications Framework for Barbados. HRD: Realising our Human Potential.
24. Nursing Auxiliary Elder Care.
- « Previous
- Next »